I know when I get up in the morning and I am getting ready, while listening to Slacker Radio on my phone, if I get good songs, it will be a good day ;-) Today, was one of those days.
For the most part, my little munchkins had a good day! There will always be issue that arise, but that is with anyones given day. And at the end of the day, I really do adore my kids and everything I do each day is for them. I get up for them everyday! They are the ones that make me love my job and career choice!!
I do have to give some of the credit to the parents though! If it were't for a few of them, it would make every day much more difficult to get through! And speaking of great parents, I got the next couple pictures from a parent who is a joy to work with! They are from our Halloween party on Monday night and I love them! Like I said, my kids are the ones who make my day every day!
This picture is Evan, me and Kelsey, my co-teacher. We are really sad that Evan is not in our class any more! He was so much fun to work with!
And yes! Kelsey has a little mini M&M on her costume because she is pregnant!! She just found out today that she is having a boy! I am so excited for her! I love picking out baby clothes! This baby is going to be the best dressed baby in town! hehe
I know I sound like a broken record, but it is all about the kids and they all put a smile on my face!! Right now I am ready Chicken Soup for the Teacher's Soul and every story comes back to a teacher that has touch their life in one way or another. There is a quote that I love because it is so true.
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
~Henry Brooks Adams
I hope every day that I can be a positive influence in just one of my munchkins life. They teach me something new every day! I have a daily reminder what it is like to not worry about silly things in life we don't have control over. Their biggest dilemma is asking who will be there best friend that day. Wouldn't it be nice to have that be our only problem in life?? Kids are the tiny geniuses around us and they don't even know it. They know how to live life to its fullest ;-) This career choice will not only be incredibly fulfilling every day, but it will also keep me in touch with my inner child! hehe =)
xoxo
P.S. Here is one more for another smile!


No comments:
Post a Comment